If you are looking for photography classes in the Tampa Bay and Pinellas County area, look no further than St. Petersburg College. The Lifelong Learning Program is designed to help adults gain education in specific fields without the pressure of grades or pursuing a degree. Education for the love and skill development of personal desires.
I teach the photography classes that are available two times per calender year. Classes usually begin in March and October of the year and last 5 weeks. The classes are for any skill level as we cover many aspects of “capturing the picture you want” throughout the course. The course is for DSLR camera shooters at any skill level. Simple assignments will be given after each of the first 4 classes. The images you bring in will be critiqued so that you will be able to greatly improve your skills set for what you desire to shoot. Here is a general idea of what is covered.
- 1: Introduction to photography and your camera.
- 2: Genres of Photography. Helping you improve in your area of concentration. Photography concepts review.
- 3: Social Media, Photo Skill Review, Photography Lighting
- 4: “Natural Lighting,” Strobe Lighting, Continuous Lighting
- 5: Review of all concepts.
You can read more about the program and sign up here.