We are excited to announce the 2017 date and venue for Tampa Bay’s 4th Annual Author Awards Ceremony & Book Gala! Grab your table early before they’re gone. Thursday, October 19th, 2017 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM Hampton Inn & Suites, 5329 Avion Park Drive, Tampa This event features published authors from the Tampa Bay […]
Check my “emergency” video on post branding your event and how it can help you gain more followers to your message. At Pierce Brunson Photography we provide specific processes to every client we photograph an event for with the intention of gaining them more reach after their event and toward their next event. It is important that authors, businesses, musicians, and others understand how they can build a great following even if their event didn’t have the attendance numbers they had hoped for. Event if you reach you event goals post-branding can provide a great strategy to connect even further with simple requests from you to your guests. Watch the video and ask any questions that pertain to the marketing strategy of post branding events.
Shoot Review 6 is all about how to narrow and focus so your photography business starts to flourish. Having an understanding of what you are hunting always always helps gets better results. Take a look at the video.
In Shoot Review 005, Pierce Brunson of Modern Photography Group explains how he finally understood the importance of the full frame DSLR as it related to his style of event photography.
In Shoot Review 004, Pierce Brunson give a few tips on photography website improvement that anyone can make. These tips help with organization and customer service so that you can help your customers with their needs.
Take a look at Shoot Review 003 where Pierce Brunson describes the techniques that went into this practice session with people on the beach at sunset. Golden Hour photography skills are a great way to express creativity and enhance the background of your images.
Follow Modern Photography Group on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Check out Shoot Review 002 where I describe the settings I use for a sunset photo shoot and the light challenges that occur as the sun goes down. These tips are simple for anyone to follow you just need to practice up on the skill of off camera strobe (flash) photography. Feel free to ask photography related questions on our YouTube channel of this video.
Follow “Modern Photography Group” on Facebook and YouTube.
For over a year our services have evolved to better serve our clients at the highest level possible. Along the way we have shifted our services under our new company name Modern Photography Group, LLC. We are able to take our specific services and easily categorize under the names of Pierce Brunson Photography, Firefly Event Photography, Modern Tassel Photography, and Modern Performer Photography. Each named service is dedicated to being focused on the images you need and are requesting.
All services offer the same basics:
- Photography images delivered fast
- Unlimited access, downloading, and sharing.
- Archived galleries for future access.
Each service has additional perks and tweaks. Please visit each according to your needs.
Pierce Brunson Photography: High End Social and Corporate Events and General Portraiture.
Firefly Event Photography: High End High School Homecoming, Prom, Pep Rally, Senior, and Banquet Photography.
Modern Tassel Photography: High School Seniors, Graduates, and Graduation Ceremonies.
Modern Performer Photography: Dance, Band, Drama, and Cheer Photography.
Connect with us for any of the above services.
One of the things photographers must do is practice. Photographers must see their craft as if they are a sports star. The paid event is the time to shine and put on display talents that will wow the customer. Paid sessions, aren’t the time to try out some super creative idea that just came to your mind, they are about results. You must show up to your paid shoots ready to get results for your customers. When I do a practice session I am looking to improve on,
- Order of my photography process.
- Confidence in any condition.
- Capturing “wowing” results.
In order to get these things to happen on paid shoots you must practice. As a photographer, I have had to do plenty of free shoots just to keep my skills up with the great photogs in the Tampa Bay area. We all desire a ton of paid customers but you will get more customers if you constantly show an improving skill set. Here are some tips that I use for practice shoots.
- Find a person (outside of family memebers) you can practice with for multiple sessions. Let them know this is a practice shoot for you and what your approach is going to be. If the person can’t commit to multiple shoots then find another person. You must work with a person that you are comfortable with and understands that you will be a bit slower and mechanical at the shoot.
- Schedule a practice shoot monthly.
- Shoot at locations where you would take paying customers.
- Keep shoots to one hour.
- Keep shoots to one wardrobe.
- Shoot one location, two spots.
- Decide on natural light or strobe.
- Work to deliver up to 5 great images.
- Work slow, check surroundings, understand wind, light, time of day and other things that will help you in the future. Look for small details.
- Do a pre video before the shoot logging your expectations, location and weather challenges. (add pics and upload to YouTube if you wish)
- Audio log your experience right after the shoot. Don’t wait to write your notes later. While it is fresh be honest and critical. Review audio log later.
- Get feedback from the model.
- The next day, make changes to your website or process.
- Throw your results up on social media.
Good luck on your continued improvement.
My name is Pierce and I am a professional photographer that focuses on capturing the most memorable moments for families and social events.
My dedication is to deliver the images that you envision without the hassle of confusing fees for services rendered. My sessions are stress free and enjoyable for all of my clients.
Everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy a regular professional photo session without wondering if there are hidden fees or bait and switch tactics. When you work with me I always deliver a high number of quality images, multiple poses, and include access and downloading of image files. Bring your ideas and we will work together to create the photo shoot results you desire.
My customers enjoy the results from our photo session as they return for other sessions in the future. Connect with me at (727) 599-6153 or email@example.com to set up a session.